Huawei G525 and VW Premium FSE

Post here for unlisted phone models
mydani

Huawei G525 and VW Premium FSE

Post by mydani » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:42 pm

Hi,

I managed to connect my Huawei G525 once or twice to my VW FSE, however most of the time the FSE stays in "connecting" and the phone asks me to enter my PIN code again.
Would it be helpful if I post the log file? Who may I contact?

Best regards,
Daniel

admin
Site Admin

Re: Huawei G525 and VW Premium FSE

Post by admin » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:10 pm

Don't post the log, simply mail it to admin at ... Add a reference to this page to make it easier for me ;)
Since the phone seems to be a Qualcomm based dual SIM phone I'm quite sure that it will not work properly, at least when two SIM cards are inserted.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:55 pm

In the logs the connect request always returns an error, although the next request seems to work... No idea what happens on your phone.

mydani

Post by mydani » Thu May 01, 2014 8:58 am

Sh*t happens.. :|
Any idea what I could try different? 1 SIM only? Or in general no chance of rSAP?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu May 01, 2014 11:26 am

I don’t know why this happens on your phone and I'd need the phone in my hands to find out what goes wrong. Maybe it's because of the dual SIM feature, since my app can't handle this and may have bad effects even on normal phone operation. At least I saw strange things happen on a Samsung Duos after installing the rSAP system files.

Currently I don't know if all Qualcomm based phones are identical when it comes to dual SIM support, so I don't know if it's worth to buy one, or if I'll end up having to buy all :roll:
I may try again after finishing with the Chinese MediaTek phones, which also usually feature two SIM cards.

Return to “Unlisted Phones”