LG Swift G (E975) not working

Post here for unlisted phone models
Grzegosh

LG Swift G (E975) not working

Post by Grzegosh » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:00 pm

Hi.
I have VW Passat B6 with Nokia set. I can make calls, but i can't see phonebook. When I run your app, it says that I dont have connection.

There is no chance to make this phone compatibile?
Thank you.

Edit:
Android 4.4 cyanogenmod, but it didn't work at 4.2 stock.

admin
Site Admin

Re: LG Swift G (E975) not working

Post by admin » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:36 am

Are you talking about rSAP or phonebook app? rSAP will only help you if you have a Nokia 610 or 616. Usually rSAP does not transfer the phonebook.

If the phonebook app doesn't show "connected" your Nokia kit probably uses the Handsfree profile for phonebook transfer. It's not possible to fix this in an app.

Grzegosh

Post by Grzegosh » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:54 pm

Hi, thanks for the answer.
I have Nokia CK-7W set connected to my RNS510 i Passat B6. I can talk over this set, I can use voice dialing, but I can't see my phone book or other options. Is this Nokia problem, my LG G or what?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:52 pm

So rSAP will definitely not help you.

It's not easy to find out why a phonebook transfer fails. First both devices must use the same Bluetooth profile, then there should be no bug in the implementation of the profile in both devices. Since the specifications are often quite vague this is the most common problem.

If you expect to see the phonebook in your RNS, this is another story. I guess this only works with VW phones or kits especially made for VWs, like Fiscon.

Simply run the trial version of my phonebook app. If it works, fine, if not, at least you tried ;)

Return to “Unlisted Phones”