Galaxy Gio

Post here for unlisted phone models
mani70

Galaxy Gio

Post by mani70 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Is it possible rSAP to install on a GAlaxy Gio?
A guide or help would be great

admin
Site Admin

Re: Galaxy Gio

Post by admin » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:38 am

Frankly I don't know.i guess it will not run, but you may try. Simply download the installer app, run it and hit the "install" button. Then download the trial version. Now try to connect your phone with the car. Connection should work in any case, but maybe the phone resets or hangs after a short time. That's what happens with the Galaxy Ace.

Whatever happens, don't forget to report your results here :-)

Marxoni

Post by Marxoni » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:47 pm

The Samsung Galaxy Gio will connect to the FSE Premium (Volkswagen Passat 2009) but the phone reboots directly after the connection is successful. So it doesn't work at the moment. It seems to be a similar problem as with the Samsung Ace. Are you still working on that? I used the trial version with Android 2.3.3. Could I help with the logfiles. I'm really interested in getting rsap to work with the Gio GT-S5660, so if I could make this more "interesting" for you, please give me a line :-)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:54 am

This is the same as with the Galaxy Ace. Logs will not help. The problem is that there are the same functions as in the Galaxy S and S2, but they simply don't work. Currently I don't plan to investigate further.

Return to “Unlisted Phones”