It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:00 pm

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

Xiaomi Mi4i - odd behaviour

Post here for unlisted phone models

Xiaomi Mi4i - odd behaviour

Post by unblack » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:55 pm

Actually, the rsap app works fine with my Mi4i, but only one time.

As soon I disconnect the phone from my Premium FSE in my Skoda, the phone won't find a network again. The app says "ending SIM access" (SIM Zugriff beenden), but the ending doesn't end. ;)
I always have to terminate the rsap app, switch the phone to flight mode and back on. After that, the phone works fine again as well as the rsap app.

Is there a workaround?
Btw, it got better after the 3.0 release. Before that I had to reboot my phone everytime it was connected.

Full specs of the Mi4i are here:
http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_4i-7211.php

Re: Xiaomi Mi4i - odd behaviour

Post by admin » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:33 pm

The Qualcomm dual-SIM phones often have massive problems with rSAP. Your's seems to work quite well, maybe the Reconnect Plugin will help you further: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=1115

I already found out that rSAP works well if the SIM cards are switched off before starting the remote SIM access. I'll try to add this to the system files, but that sounds easier as it actually is :shock:

Re: Xiaomi Mi4i - odd behaviour

Post by unblack » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:25 am

admin wrote:The Qualcomm dual-SIM phones often have massive problems with rSAP. Your's seems to work quite well, maybe the Reconnect Plugin will help you further: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=1115

Works like a charm! Thank you very much!

Return to Unlisted Phones