Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos

Post here for unlisted phone models
borbs

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos

Post by borbs » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:30 am

Hi,

Any information about Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos (dual sim) and rSAP capability? I've seen in some sites the following information about the phone: "Bluetooth – Yes, v4, Supported Profiles (A2DP, AVRCP, OPP, SAP, HID, PBAP, HFP, GAP, SPP, PBA)"

(ex: http://www.bazictips.com/2013/02/samsun ... eview.html)

I suppose SAP is the same as rSAP, right? I guess it means it supports it out of the box.

What about Galaxy Note 2, N7105 and N7102 (dual sim)?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos

Post by admin » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:58 am

Yes, SAP = rSAP. I hope the information is correct.

borbs

Re: Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos

Post by borbs » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Well i bought the phone. I does not connect with rsap out of the box. It connected through HFP and transfered all my phone book, including numbers in both SIMs! So i guess i'm only missing SMS on the car kit but on the other hand i have internet access on the phone and that is way more important imo. I can also switch between sims in the phone and it instantly changes the network operator in the car (VW Scirocco with RNS-510).

Anyway i tried to install your app and after i installed it it tried to use rsap. A small icon showed in the phone status bar saying it was using sim access profile but the car didn't connect. Then i remembered i didn't root the phone, so that might be the problem.

Return to “Unlisted Phones”