SGS2 / Exchange Contacts / CM11 / Skoda Premium Car Kit

Discussions about rSAP and general Bluetooth compatibility of the Volkswagen/Skoda Premium
gixxer

SGS2 / Exchange Contacts / CM11 / Skoda Premium Car Kit

Post by gixxer » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:05 pm

Hello Admin,

I'm using the trial Version of your RSAP App and the Phonebook App.
My Phone is a Samsung Galaxy S2 with the latest CM11 ROM (also tested with the latest Omnirom ROM).
The Car kit is the premium Car Kit from Skoda.

The premium connection can be established and I see the premium Sign in my Car display.
But I have two issues with this combination.
The Connection drops after a few minutes and reconnect with the HFP. I assume this is because it's the trial Version and shouldn't occur when I'm using the paid version, or?

Second issue I have is, that my contacts, which are coming from a echange account, are not synchronized with the Car Kit.
The Log files are empty and the Car Kit says, that there are no contacts. When I look into my phone contact list, there are obviously all my contacts available. I also tried your phonebook app. It shows the connect via PBAP and the Log file is empty. I tried it without and also with your Phonebook App installed.
Pictures are disabled in the phone contacts.
Everything worked fine with the Stock Rom. So, all hardware was already working fine together when the Phone was running with Stock firmware.

Any idea, what I can try to get my contacts synched and can you confirm that the connection drops are coming from the trial version?

Many Thanks
Gixxer

admin
Site Admin

Re: SGS2 / Exchange Contacts / CM11 / Skoda Premium Car Kit

Post by admin » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:18 am

If the rSAP connection drops after 10 minutes it's because of the trial version. If it is earlier check here: http://www.android-rsap.com/faq.html#Bluetooth.

Android has a property "visible" attached to every contact, whatever that means. With default settings my phonebook app (and the default Android PBAP service) transfers only "visible" contacts. Please try to change the setting in the phonebook app.

gixxer

Re: SGS2 / Exchange Contacts / CM11 / Skoda Premium Car Kit

Post by gixxer » Thu May 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi Admin,

sorry for the late reply.
You were right.
When I changed the settings in the Phonebook App, it was working.
The connection drop is after 10 minutes, so this seems to be related to the Trial Version.

Thanks for your support!

Gixxer

Return to “VW/Skoda Premium”