It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:31 am

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

VW Premium Bluetooth Problem

Discussions about rSAP and general Bluetooth compatibility of the Volkswagen/Skoda Premium

VW Premium Bluetooth Problem

Post by enoktakenokta » Thu May 29, 2014 10:22 pm

I have Skoda Superb 1.4 TSI Elegance of which production date is 2010. I bought a premium bluetooth kit, its part number is "3C8 035 730 D". I pair the device with my Samsung Note 2 without any problem.

My problem is, on "premium" mode telephone connects to bluetooth kit, wi-fi signal is okay, but i cannot connect to internet via my phone. There should be some settings on phone for this issue but i cannot find. Can you help me?

Re: VW Premium Bluetooth Problem

Post by admin » Fri May 30, 2014 7:22 am

You didn't write it explicitly, I assume you are already connecting your mobile phone via WiFi. There are no settings in the mobile phone to enable Internet access over WiFi, but there are some settings in the car inside the WiFi menu, like access point settings for your provider.

Post by enoktakenokta » Fri May 30, 2014 9:40 am

I will try to explain the issue in detail...

Ther is two option in the car menu; "premium" or "handsfree". I select "premium". I can pair the kit and phone without any problem. I can make calls, answer the calls etc. without any problem. But, in the "premium" mode there is no internet connection via phone. I enable wi-fi in the car menu, i enter wi-fi password to phone, the connection establishes, no problem again. The phone sees Skoda wi-fi, the wi-fi signal is perfect, again no problem. But the phone does not connect to internet.

Post by admin » Fri May 30, 2014 2:18 pm

As far as I understand you did everything right. There are additional settings in the car specifying how the car should connect to the Internet, I guess you need to change settings there. In Premium/rSAP mode the car creates the mobile data connection, not the phone.

Post by enoktakenokta » Fri May 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Thank you for your replies. I will control the settings and i will write here, maybe by this way you can help me.

Return to VW/Skoda Premium