HTC Desire - rooted stock ROM [WORKS!]

Discussions about rSAP and general Bluetooth compatibility of the Volkswagen/Skoda Premium
slokii

HTC Desire - rooted stock ROM [WORKS!]

Post by slokii » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 am

Hi,
I confirm rsap app working without any problems on my HTC Desire (rooted with unrevoked,stock ROM). Car is Skoda Superb Combi, with Columbus nav system and maxidot display.

:mrgreen:

Regards!

Scotch_Whisky

Re: HTC Desire - rooted stock ROM [WORKS!]

Post by Scotch_Whisky » Wed May 04, 2011 5:38 pm

HTC Desire rooted with cyanogen v7 also works with my Mercedes v2 SAP module. Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HTC Desire running Cyanogen v7.0.3
Mercedes SAP V2

chiz

Post by chiz » Sat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Hi sloki can you please excuse my lack of knowledge on these things but what is an unrevoked stock rom?

slokii

Post by slokii » Sun May 08, 2011 1:21 pm

chiz wrote:Hi sloki can you please excuse my lack of knowledge on these things but what is an unrevoked stock rom?
I meant that I am using the stock rom (HTC with Sense), the only difference is that it is rooted. Unrevoked is "method/program" by which it is possible to root your HTC. Just google it, and you will find all needed information on their webpage...

Another question: Is it possible to disable PIN entry each time the phone connects? It is annoying when you go to the gas station or if you have other a short break.

Thanks!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun May 08, 2011 7:20 pm

You get the PIN entry every time when disconnecting from car? It does not go away automatically after a few seconds?

slokii

Post by slokii » Wed May 25, 2011 8:04 pm

admin wrote:You get the PIN entry every time when disconnecting from car? It does not go away automatically after a few seconds?
No, I got it everytime. I was using beta software, which stopped working recently, so I will support the developer! :)

Return to “VW/Skoda Premium”