Skoda Columbus SGS

Discussions about rSAP and general Bluetooth compatibility of the Volkswagen/Skoda Premium
awakede

Skoda Columbus SGS

Post by awakede » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Hi,

I've rooted my SGS with CM9 nightly Android 4.0.4. I installed the rsap app and changed the bluetooth.apk.

The connection between SGS and Skoda Columbus works fine, but there were only 31 of 431 contacts synced to Skoda.

I hope someone has some ideas to fix the problem.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Skoda Columbus SGS

Post by admin » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:30 am

It looks like there still are bugs in Bluetooth.apk (or in VW Premium box...?). Can you please create a HCI log of a phone book transfer and send it to my email address (admin at android-rsap ...).

Can you recognize a pattern in the missing/transferred entries? Is it the first 31? Or those entries with/without picture/email/...? Or...?

rabe52

Post by rabe52 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:43 pm

sounds like we share the same problem:

only contacts without e-mail adresses are repilcated. Sound funy, but i checked it out. If I delete email adresses and let the other contact date unchanged, it will be replicated next time during the sync process.

Because this happens with Samsung (Galaxy Note) but not with Nokia (C7), ist seems to be a Samsung rSAP bug.

As long as I used rSAP for Android, all was ok. Since Samasung brouhgt rSAP back, I suffer from this Problem.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Phonebook problems are not connected to rSAP, only to Phonebook Access Profile (PBAP). This changes with every Android version and is sometimes different for each manufacturer. Sometimes bugs get fixed, sometimes new ones show up...

You may try my phonebook app, this should at least fix the problem with the email addresses.

Return to “VW/Skoda Premium”