[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
rSAP for Android Forum • View topic - Skoda/Volkswagen/Audi RNS 5N0 035 730 C/D
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:15 am

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

Skoda/Volkswagen/Audi RNS 5N0 035 730 C/D

Discussions about rSAP and general Bluetooth compatibility of the Volkswagen/Skoda Premium

Skoda/Volkswagen/Audi RNS 5N0 035 730 C/D

Post by Fred » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Skoda/Volkswagen/Audi RNS 5N0 035 730 C/D

Post by admin » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Should I have forum rules? ;)

Thanks for your insight! I only knew the e-mail attributes as a source of trouble. If you can find out more please post it here for all those who do not want to root their phones or prefer to fix the data!

Post by ice00064 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:59 am

Hi,

first, let me congratulate about this greate post. as this kind of OEM modules lack about detailed information, even on NET.

regarding module specs, please note that "C" version also works with red (FIS) dot matrix display.
•5N0 035 730 C (r)sap, pbap, red and white dot matrix display, RNS support

I upgraded from 5N0 035 730 to 5N0 035 730 C without any problems (with RED FIS), so I could get the PBAP working on my Nexus S Droid.

Regards,
CO

Post by Raven_3_ » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:04 am

Post by admin » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Found another page with more explanation and more part numbers (in German):
http://bronken.de/aufrustung-von-der-no ... /#more-149

Post by Narannach » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:47 am

Hi Gents,
Just wanted to say a big thank you for the most useful information on the VW/Skoda blue tooth connection mysteries. I've had my Skoda Octavia for three and a half years and finally have my mobile phone hands free kit working with anything other than a Nokia. Skoda were unable/unwilling to help and the dealers don't have any information. So once again a big thank you. I now have my Samsung galaxy Note 2 connected without rooting using Android software v4.1.2 build number N7100xxDME6

PS iPhone is not compatible, Blackberry Bold 9700 does

Narannach

Post by caffrey » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:01 pm

Hi there,

I do not understand why the fix of the data cannot be done when the phonebook is being uploaded. I am also using your two apps for the Nexus 5 and some phonebook entries are not uploaded. If the issues that cause this behaviour are known, why can't they be corrected or at least the entries which could not be uploaded be displayed somewhere? Or is this possible? How?

Cheers

Post by admin » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:16 pm

There are still entries missing with my phonebook app? You can create a log file and check if the missing entries are showing up. If not there is some condition in the Android contacts database that prevents these entries to be visible. Uncheck the visibility option in the latest version (1.1.6) and test if that helps. If the entries are contained in the log you may have found an additional problem. Please mail the entries from the log file to admin at...

Post by bodameco » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:58 am

Post by admin » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:40 pm

The car only asks for those fields it can handle, only many Android versions ignored and some still ignore this and send all fields they have. My app and many recent phones from Samsung, HTC, ... evaluate the car's request, so there is no need to add an additional option. It would mean: "don't send the fields I don't ask for".

Return to VW/Skoda Premium