It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:17 am

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

htc one connection issue

Discussions about rSAP and general Bluetooth compatibility of the Porsche PCM3

htc one connection issue

Post by zeroboot » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:19 am

Hi,

I have rsap installer and rsap trial installed, latest version, but when I pair my phone to pcm, it pairs but nothing else. When I look at rsap trial app it says Bluetooth not connected. Also if I look at the pcm - phone - option - device list and select my HTC one it says profile data device not connected. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Re: htc one connection issue

Post by zeroboot » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:26 am

Hi,

Made some progress by installing system files using the alternate approach (use recovery to install the zip). Now I can pair the phone and HTC one shows in device list on pcm. When I run rsap trial and click 'connect profile' on the pcm phone option screen it says "connecting to HTC one..." For a few seconds. During this time rsap trial shows Bluetooth state as "pcm". After a few more seconds the pcm says it could not connect to the HTC one...any help would be great. If I can get this to work I will buy it for sure. Thanks

Post by admin » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Can you please mail me a "main" log created with the rSAP trial?

Post by admin » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:03 pm

I can see that the PCM connects to my app, but does not send any data for about 5 seconds, then disconnects. Can you try with a different "known working" phone like an old Nokia? If the PCM additionally cannot properly remember the pairing, perhaps something is wrong with it.

Return to Porsche PCM3