It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:05 pm

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

Parrot CK3500 RSAP?

Post here for unlisted car kits

Parrot CK3500 RSAP?

Post by bts guy » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:36 pm

Just managed to acquire from america the older Parrot CK 3500 car kit.. first i thought this had RSAP? it indicates it in the user guide and i have managed to connect with my HTC ONE H7 it asked for the long number, however it doesn't seem to shut off the signal on the phone or use its external antenna? and doesnt auto connect when you get back into the car?? does anybody know about the parrot RSAP? my HTC works good in my audi and also with a previous nokia 616, also doesn't seem to log recent calls in or out, it did however download your bluetooth app so that works at least any help would be great really need the rsap to work thanks :cry:

Re: Parrot CK3500 RSAP?

Post by bts guy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:14 pm

Hi done a bit of investigation on this i have 2 ck3500 units and i wouldnt bother buying any of these units SAP does not work at least with my HTC m7 also there is a slot on the box to put your sim card in!! again the units dont recognise them so they can be used for ordinary bluetooth however they are so much out of date there isnt any software upgrades for them so there off to the bin luckily just sourced a nokia 616 and its great.

Return to Unlisted Car Kits