Galaxy Note 3

Discussions about rSAP, about this board and whatever is related.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Galaxy Note 3

Post by admin » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Did you also try a simple reboot without uninstalling anything? Is the file /system/lib/libril-qc-qmi-1.orig.so (or /system/vendor/lib/...) existing after pressing "install/update"?

The number after kill is different every time It's the process id of the RIL demon.

But it's still strange that it is forbidden to kill a process. Hey, we are root!! We should be able to do anything!

IooLex

Post by IooLex » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:15 am

Hi admin
First of all thx for the support.
The file /system/lib/libril-qc-qmi-1.orig.so doesnt exist. There are only this files starting with libril:

libril-qcril-hook-
libril.so
librilutils.so

No libril-files under /system/vendor/lib/

I tried with a reboot, nothing. Always the an other kill number.
Is there a possibillity to copy the necessary files manualy with a root explorer?
IooLex

IooLex

Post by IooLex » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:17 am

Sorry double post
Last edited by IooLex on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

terje.tel

Post by terje.tel » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:38 pm

@IooLex: My Note 3 is not rooted and I'm running Samsungs default rSAP support with admins Bluetooth Phonebook App to avoid some issues the phone in my car has with crashing when syncing the phonebook. Everything works perfectly for me now! So, not of any help for you, sorry!

IooLex

Post by IooLex » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Sorry for the stupid question...the note 3 has sap on board???
Where i can find the configuration?
I googelt a lot but i cant find anything, also on the samsung HP...but SAP is not so used like years ago...so mayby therefore i couldn find anything...
Are you shure to use sap and not only hfp?

I will try now without rsap app only with the pb app...

IooLex

terje.tel

Post by terje.tel » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:56 pm

IooLex wrote:Sorry for the stupid question...the note 3 has sap on board???
Where i can find the configuration?
Sure it has rSAP on board, I use it every day :) There is no configuration, just pair with your car and when you get a pop-up to allow SIM Access just approve that.
IooLex wrote:Are you shure to use sap and not only hfp?
Yes, my car only does rSAP :)
IooLex wrote:I will try now without rsap app only with the pb app...
You might not need the PB App, depends on your setup and I guess contacts, I have something in my contacts that messes with the sync so it always fails, for me the Phonebook App solves that issue. I had the same on my old Galaxy S4.
Last edited by terje.tel on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chzanelli

Post by chzanelli » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:49 pm

bonjour
je souhaite savoir comment faire pour le rsap sur note 3
faut il obligatoirement le rooter
et comment merci pour vos réponses

IooLex

Post by IooLex » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:21 pm

THX to terje.tel and admin,
admin you wrote me that the note III has rsap on board and i do not need the rsap app. I didnt belive you. Also terje.tel wrote me to use the samsung rsap on board. Sorry, sorry you both are rigtht...

I deinstalled rsap app, i opened the rSAP Installations App V2.4.1 and push the button deinstallation system-files (important step), i deinstalled the app too.

And now i paird succesful my note III with the onboard rsap to my mercedes sap-V3-cradle. THX al lot to admin and terje.tel, soory i was to stupid to listen to you. So at the moment i dont need the rsap app anymore. But thanks admin for the support in the last 2 years (galaxy nexus). I used your rsap app (pro version) every day and it was one of my important app.

I use still like terje.tel the app Bluetooth Phonebook Pro (like terje.tel without the app no phonebook transfer).

THX for the super support. Continue like this.
Liebe Grüße,

IooLex

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:26 am

Yes, Samsung is the only big phone maker that has rSAP support out of the box in many phones (sadly not all). The others still ignore it :roll:

In the meantime I updated my S4 to Android 4.3 and have the same error message, so I should be able to fix it. But as I said, the error message doesn't matter much. A reboot fixes it. But again: you don't need my app on a Note 3! As terje.tel pointed out, most problems are caused by phonebook transfer!

mastacard

Post by mastacard » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:04 am

Hi,

I just got my Note 3 n9005, rooted, when pairing says "connecting" and ends with nothing or "connection not possible" message!

while trying to install your app:
not able to install rSAP Installations App V2.4.1:

Note 3 is rootet, and during Installation (Standard) the message appear:
rsap Installation failed.
kill -9 304 faild /data/data/com.android_rsap.rsapinstall/files/install.sh[3]: kill: 304: Operation not permitted.

Can you please advise me what to do?

Return to “rSAP General”