It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:57 am

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

HTC M9 - System Library file not found

Discussions about rSAP installation

HTC M9 - System Library file not found

Post by bpr » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:55 am

Hi,
I have installed the RSAP Installation App V2.5.1 (Generic) with the "Use Recovery installation" option and it appears to install Ok.

However when I run the rSAP (Trial) V2.5.2 app I get the message "System library file not found. Is this a compatible phone?". When I run the "Check SIM Access" diagnostic I get the message "Parameter 'ConnectionStatus' is no 'OK' Fatal error CONNECT_REQ"

Any pointers on how I find out what system library I'm missing?

The phone is a HTC M9, running Android 5.1 with HTC Sense 7.0, Software number 2.9.841.5

Regards,
BPR

Re: HTC M9 - System Library file not found

Post by admin » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:18 am

The m9 should support rSAP without my app. What exactly doesn't work?

If you still prefer to run my app you currently should use the 64 bit test version of the installer app from viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1598. You may also have to manually kill the built-in BluetoothSapService in Android app settings before my app can access the Bluetooth socket.

Post by bpr » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:33 am

Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply.

The text messaging and data connection don't work from theM9, the only way I can get these functions to work is by using a separate SIM in the "middle slot" (my car is an Audi Q5).

I was under the impression that if I used rSAP, the M9 would be able to provide all functions without having to use a separate SIM.

Regards,
BPR

Post by admin » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:05 pm

The Audi phone options are a big mess... In Germany you need "Audi connect including car phone" for rSAP in a new Q5. If you have that option, maybe you have to change some options in the MMI? At least you will have to remove any SIM card from the slot.

Post by HafidahJamil » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:17 pm

it is basically issue with the Android and after the upgrade to new lollipop OS i found the same issue anyone help what can i do ASAP?

HTC One M10 Price in Dubai

Return to Installation