It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:15 pm

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

rSap system files not installed properly!

Discussions about rSAP installation

Re: rSap system files not installed properly!

Post by sea68 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:43 am

Hello, compared to the previous post where everything was ok, I had not yet restarted the DHD. After a few days I had to reboot dhd and I noticed that you blocked the initial white screen. I had to work hard now because the recovery did not work. I had to format the sd and then again reinstall the rom revolution. At this point everything was ok, the DHD was restarted normally, but just installed busy box crashed again reboot and I used the backup to restore the previous situation. Later I also noticed that installing busybox and doing the installation procedures as a description for dhd s-off, just install installer rsap shoot me the telephone network and also uninstall all the dhd is no network coverage.
At this point it remains only an attempt to install the zip file, which I had originally tested immediately after installation of the revolution rom but I do not work. Now try again.

Post by sea68 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:40 pm

thanks, I hope I solved definitively, I have not done the procedure with off-s busybox and rSAP-installer, but I installed the zip file, and worked regularly with the radio coupling rcd510 premium, then I stopped and restarted the dhd , and did not give problems.
I have a question for you, if I change the kernel and the radio-rom I have other problems or everything is stable now?
thanks

Post by admin » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Strange! Installation app and zip files basically do the same so it must be something with Busybox...?

Kernel should not have any effect on rSAP, radio/baseband software may have but should not. I cannot tell you more because I do not know every baseband software version. Anyway you can flash your old version if the new one causes trouble.

If you flash a new ROM or otherwise rewrite the "system" partition you will have to reinstall the system files. I don't know if you can flash the kernel independently.

Post by knuggen » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:18 am

Hi!

I tried to install the Rsap application, but i got this message every time when i'm using the rSap installation:

Installation failed
Install rSap system files HTC RIL found in /system/lib/devblock/mtdblock3/systemyaffs2 rw, relatime 0 0 failed on ‘system/lib/libhtc_ril.so’ – Directory not empty

What shall i do to get this to work?

Post by admin » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:27 am

Hi

it looks like your phone is rooted but S-ON. You must use the zip-file/recovery option to install the system files. Please read http://www.android-rsap.com/installation.html option 2.

Post by knuggen » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:44 am

Hi!

I've tried this option, but my phone can't get into the ClockworkMod Recovery. I have to hold in the volume up botton while pressing the power button to get into the recovery option.

The screen looks like this:

Android system recovery <3e>

Use volume key to highlight:
click power key to select.

Reboot system now
Apply sdcard:update.zip
Wipe data/factory reset
Wipe Cache partition
----------------------------------------

When i'm trying to select the 'Apply sdcard:update.zip' option, i get this message:

E: Can't open /cache/recovery/command

-- Install from sdcard...
Finding uopdate package...
Opening update package...
Vertifying update package...
E: failed to open /sdcard/update.zip (No such file or directory)
E:signature vertification failed
Installation aborted.

I'm using the latest free Rom Manager and the lates ClockworkMod Recovery, but it seems like that this doesn't work for my Desire..

Post by admin » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:25 pm

It seems you still have the HTC recovery on your phone. Did you try to install ClockworkMod Recovery from ROM Manager? I did that on several phones recently not always with success... :roll:

If ClockworkMod doesn't work you may try to install Amon Ra Recovery. Look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=839621 or perhaps you find an easier description how to install it.

Post by knuggen » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:41 pm

I tried to install the ClockworkMod Recovery from ROM Manager, but when i'm running the recovery, i'll get this message:

ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.0.7
E:Can't find MISC :
E:Can't mount CACHE :recovery/command
E:Can't mount CACHE :recovery/log

-- Installing: SDCARD:rsap-install.zip
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...
installing rSAP...
done!

Install from sdcard complete.

But i can't find libhtc_ril.so and libhtc_ril.orig.so in /system/lib/

What are i'm doing wrong?

Post by admin » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:37 am

That's not good...

Something went wrong when rooting or flashing recovery. Another user had that problem and fixed it by reflashing the stock ROM using an RUU and then root again, but this time using "Amon Ra" Recovery instead of ClockworkMod.

Please be cautious and search the web for "E:Cant'find MISC". Other users bricked their phones trying to repair that state the wrong way!

Post by knuggen » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:57 am

I have now unrooted my phone, and installed cyanogen using "Amon RA". Everything works excellent!!
I have also downloaded the payed version off android-rsap:) Thanks for all help!

Previous

Return to Installation