[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
rSAP for Android Forum • View topic - HTC Desire S and the Skoda Columbus system
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:57 am

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

HTC Desire S and the Skoda Columbus system

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the HTC Desire S

Re: HTC Desire S and the Skoda Columbus system

Post by admin » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Go to Settings then Apps and then there should be the list of installed apps. Choose one of the installers and then uninstall. This happens to change from version to version so it may not be the exact steps.

The Android Market is sometimes behaving strangely. I don't have any advice how to handle stuck purchases. But you need not worry that you only have one chance to download the app. After payment is done you can download it later at any time.

I'll move this topic to the new "Desire S" forum.

Post by chiz » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:25 pm

It took me some time and an expert in computers to get my desire S rooted but I have now done . I have downloaded all that has been asked so far on this thread, including reinstalling the rsap app. I still get the message " no/lib/system/libhtc_ril.so found. Is this a HTC phone?
I did download the root explorer bit this is beyond my knowledge, neither is the other previous talked about method of changing this file.
Is it possible to do a step by step talk through?

I do feel I am now very close.

Post by chiz » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:39 am

I have also found out that my phone is now not working it cannot read/find the sim. What have I done!

Post by admin » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 am

Post by chiz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:12 am

Evening,
I have taken off all the apps needed. busy box, rsap install, root explorer and Bluetooth SIM acces profile. I then reloaded them. The rsap "purchased app" says unsuccessful download an I cannot get it back onto the phone.

Any thoughts?

Post by admin » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Please try again to download. There was probably a problem with the Android Market.

Post by chiz » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:17 pm

I have done it :) it is fantastic. I know that this took me some time but that is just me. I would like to thank the forum for helping me through. It is a great phone that is now brilliant that it can communicate with the Columbus system in my Skoda.

Post by slokii » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:10 pm

I am considering buying Desire S, could you sum up the process that is needed to get it to work with colubus.

Thank you and kidest regards!

Previous

Return to HTC Desire S