It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 4:40 pm

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

cannot buy the app

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the Samsung Galaxy S

Re: cannot buy the app

Post by dcn00004 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:28 pm

I found the solution to the problem was the fault of the target. The target is not able to connect or in a Nokia phone with RSAP, on Monday I will change the Target and buy the full application.
Another question:
I have my contacts in google account to it synchronizes Do I have them saved on the phone or account also google it?
Thanks for everything. :D

Post by admin » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Synchronizing the contacts is a different story... It depends on ROM, which car kit you have, etc. see also my buglist here: http://forum.android-rsap.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=158 Samsung ROMs should be similar (identical?) to HTC ROMs.

If all else fails you have the option to copy your contacts to the SIM card, that should work.

Post by dcn00004 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:05 pm

I have the VW Premium, I've tried to copy the contacts to the sim ... and synchronize contacts, but I have 250 contacts and just sync 180, and only fix that I lack.
Is it possible to read sms with your application?
If I buy the application, then there will be free updates?
Thanks for everything.

Post by admin » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 pm

SMS is possible if the car kit supports it. Only drawback is that the car kit usually stores SMS on the SIM card while Android stores them in flash memory. I'm working on solution for that but currently I don't have much time so it may take a while.

Of course you get free updates on the full version!

Previous

Return to Samsung Galaxy S I9000