Samsung galaxy s ii i9100 and VW premium

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the Samsung Galaxy S II
Dmitry

Samsung galaxy s ii i9100 and VW premium

Post by Dmitry » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:09 am

Good day!
I am using Samsung Galaxy S2 with android 4.0.3 in a VW Passat (premium packet).
Installation has been done as here is told: http://android-rsap.com/installation/90.html

Mobile phone and a car system were successfully paired. But connection was not long. Then a car system reported to me that there is no connection.

So the problem is that connection fails every time after successful connection (after about 1-3 minutes).
I've tried to reinstall RSAP, but it did not help.

Thanks for a solution.

Dmitry

admin
Site Admin

Re: Samsung galaxy s ii i9100 and VW premium

Post by admin » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Did you check the Bluetooth section here: http://www.android-rsap.com/faq.html?

First switch on the "wake lock" option in the rSAP app. If this does not help, install the trial version of my phonebook app. If the connection is stable now, the full version of the phonebook app fixes it.

Dmitry

Post by Dmitry » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Dear Admin, good day.
I've tried wave lock option and Bluetooth Phonebook (full version). But the problem remains.
Can you kindly explain how can I send you log? (In any case you may create a "main" and/or "HCI" log with the rSAP app and mail it to admin at android-rsap dot com so I can analyze what goes wrong in your special case.) I do not see files on SD card after I've made LOG in RSAP..

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:06 pm

Do you have an older app version? The ".rsap" folder is not shown by the Samsung file manager and via USB. You have to use a different file manager. In newer app versions the log files are stored in folder "rsap" without dot.

Return to “Samsung Galaxy S II I9100”