AUDI A6 Avant Model 2012 no rSAP connection

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the Samsung Galaxy S II
sunny

AUDI A6 Avant Model 2012 no rSAP connection

Post by sunny » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 pm

I have a Gallaxy S2 with ICS, model number is GT-I9100, the baseband version is i9100BULP6 the build number is IML74K.BULPC. The rsap instal.zip installs perfectly. Connection to MMI touch system of my car AUDI A6 Avant Model 2012 via Bluetooth is possible. Address book works however data connection for Google earth isn't possible. Looking in the rSAP V2.1 shows: Bluetooth status "not connected"; SIM status: "nomal function phone"; rSAP active "on".
Please note: Google earth connection was possible before ICS upgrade.
Any help would be very much appreciated, Thanks.

admin
Site Admin

Re: AUDI A6 Avant Model 2012 no rSAP connection

Post by admin » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:56 am

You seem to have a "Handsfree" (HFP) connection, no SIM Access. To find out why please try the following:
  • remove pairing from car and phone and start all over again. When you change available profiles (i.e. by installing update or rSAP app) it may cause problems.
  • Check if you get at least a short rSAP connection by watching the "Bluetooth status" while powering on the car. Perhaps the connection immediately aborts, then please mail me a "main" log of the failed attempt.
  • Check if you have changed some setting in the car to always use HFP. I don't know if this is possible at all but it's worth a check.

sunny

Re: AUDI A6 Avant Model 2012 no rSAP connection

Post by sunny » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Thanks a lot, "handsfree" caused the problem, its running now!

Return to “Samsung Galaxy S II I9100”