App crash

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the Samsung/Google Galaxy Nexus
htc1977

Re: Fix for 4.2 Service Discovery Problem

Post by htc1977 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:41 pm

admin wrote:Locate it in the Android app list and uninstall it like any "normal" app.
I couldn't see it in the Android app list, but with Titanium Backup it was not complicated to uninstall it.
admin wrote:If it works without the plugin please try to create a log of the system startup. Either immediately start CatLog and save the log or attach the phone to a PC with "adb" running and do "adb logcat > logfile.txt" on the PC.
Without the SMS plugin it works, but now I have another problem.
When disconnecting my phone from my cars bluetooth, my phone doesn't switch on radio, so I have to turn flight-mode on and off to have normal telephone-radio working again. :-(

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:00 pm

Try this plugin: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=1115. I hope one day I know why this happens and can fix it "at the source". If you have the opportunity please test with a different SIM card if it has the same problem.

htc1977

Post by htc1977 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:32 am

admin wrote:Try this plugin: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=1115. I hope one day I know why this happens and can fix it "at the source". If you have the opportunity please test with a different SIM card if it has the same problem.
Thanks, this plugin works perfect.
The SIM card in my mobile is the same card I had 2 years ago, when I first used rSAP without this problem so I don't think my card is the problem but unfortunatelly I have no other card to test it right now.

htc1977

Post by htc1977 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:04 am

htc1977 wrote:Thanks, this plugin works perfect.
I have to change my last statement.
The plugin works nearly perfect.
From 3 of 5 terminated rsap-connections the plugin turns on airplane-mode without turning it off again.
The other 2 of 5 times the plugin works as it should.

Return to “Samsung/Google Galaxy Nexus”