first of all, many thanks for creating this community and all the work you have done so far.
I got a little problem with my car or Gnex.
What i've done / some basics:
- Galaxy Nexus with CM11, 4.2.2
- Installed Bluetooth SIM Access Profile - OK
- Hit "Install / update system files" - OK
- Installed rSAP (Trial) - OK
- Connected phone with Passat 2006 Premium (red KI) - OK
- SIM contacts are synched and available in MFA, but not my phone contacts.
- When trying to refresh the list with "Synch phonebook" activated, i got an error in the MFA saying "Error while synchronizing phonebook". No contact is transferred.
Thanks & Rgds
Discussions about running the rSAP app on the Samsung/Google Galaxy Nexus
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
A 2006 VW Premium most probably only supports the "IrMC" Bluetooth profile for phonebook sync. rSAP only syncs the SIM contacts. My phonebook app implements the IrMC profile, it should fix your problem.