HTC desire C disconnects during call

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the HTC Desire
Dannyk

HTC desire C disconnects during call

Post by Dannyk » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:04 am

Hi,
Have succesfully installed the app and connected my HTC desire C to Skoda Bluetooth premium module.
The HTC remains connected as long as no call is made. During a call, after a few minutes, the HTC disconnects and reconnects after a while.
Does anyone recognize this problem, what is the solution?

One observation made, when connecting for the first time the HTC decire C to the bluetooth module, no sim card pin code needed to be entered in the bluetooth module (this was needed for "simple" Nokia phone). Is this normal?

Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Danny

admin
Site Admin

Re: HTC desire C disconnects during call

Post by admin » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Did you install the "generic" system files? Then you need not enter the PIN. I'll add that "feature" later...

Can you please create a HCI log (if possible) and mail it to me? Start the log before you switch on the car and end it after switching off. Try to remember roughly when an abort happened.

Dannyk

Post by Dannyk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your prompt response.
Used indeed "generic" system files.

Will email you the HCI log.

Thanks in advance,

Danny

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:14 pm

I checked the logs and it doesn't look so bad. Only the car ends the connection after some time. Perhaps this is also a problem of power save mode. If possible connect the phone to power in the car or keep screen on, and check if the connection still aborts. If it works then you may try the app "Bluetooth Keep Alive". It may fix your problem.

Dannyk

Post by Dannyk » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi Admin,
Your are right, connecting the phone to the power in the car solved the problem. Have installed app "Bluetooth Keep Alive" and works perfectly. Thanks for your great support.
Best Regards,
Danny

Return to “HTC Desire”