It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:52 pm

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

Error Message in PPP Galaxy Note jelly bean

Error Message in PPP Galaxy Note jelly bean

Post by Paraendurist » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:18 pm

When upgrading the Galaxy Note to jelly bean it is necessary to install the New Phonebook Solution before insatlling the Rsap Insatll and the Rsap solutiobn. Then I am able to Install the Dun Modem Plugin Successfully and configure it under Rsap. When i get into my car everyting seems to work the Modem Connection establishes but the modem doesent interwork with the phone. In the Phone the Dun Module shows a ppp Error in the configuration Menue . Can You Help??. this Is the only reason the Rsap from you is still needed.
There is another Problem the Voice of the navigation within the phone does only work with media on it is not working when modem is configured.

Re: Error Message in PPP Galaxy Note jelly bean

Post by admin » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Did you create a new kernel module? The old one will surely not work any longer.

Post by Paraendurist » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:05 am

No I did not. But my Problem is that I dont know how to do that and where to get the base from. I do not think i am the only one needing that because there are a lot of other note users having probably more Know How regarding this problem than me

Post by Paraendurist » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:07 am

Sorry I forgot: I do not find the right folder which you discribed for putting the module to in my lib folder there is no modules folder

Post by admin » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:01 am

Until somebody creates a kernel module you may use the BlueVPN app.

Return to DUN Modem Plugin