It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:58 pm

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

Mazda6 samsung S3 and Phonebook Trial Version

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the Samsung Galaxy S III

Mazda6 samsung S3 and Phonebook Trial Version

Post by ReedRichards » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:44 pm

Hi, ive been having issues downloading my phone book from Samsung S3 to Mazda 6. Have been getting multiple names and numbers as one entry on the car after download. I downloaded the trial version and this corrected the multi name issue. However it only down loaded 5 entries from a possible 180! Any ideas about this. If it worked id buy the full version.
Hope you can help.
I sync my phone with Samsung Kies to Microsoft Office 2013. Thanks

Re: Mazda6 samsung S3 and Phonebook Trial Version

Post by admin » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:49 am

Please create a log with my app. You may have a look at it yourself or you can mail it to admin at ... Check if there a only the 5 successfully transferred entries in the log or all 160. If only 5 are in the log the others are invisible to my app for whatever reason. This happens to some and I don't know why. It often happens with contacts that are not synced with Google. If all 160 contacts are visible in the log, there must be some difference between the 5 displayed and the others. Maybe special fields, special characters, ...?

Re: Mazda6 samsung S3 and Phonebook Trial Version

Post by ReedRichards » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Thanks it appears the five were assigned a group. Eg family friends coworkers. All the rest arent. So when a contact has been assigned to a group it has been downloaded to the car from the phone. I experimented with about 20 contacts and they all now appear. :D
So i presume now the full version will work!

Return to Samsung Galaxy S III I9300