New User / New Car

Discussions about PBAP and IrMC/SYNCH profile app
DazedNConfused

New User / New Car

Post by DazedNConfused » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Ok, I've read around and everything and cannot find the answer, so I'm asking the forum gurus for help here. Here's whats going on... I have an HTC One (M7) stock and a 2014 Mercedes. If I go into my contacts, I can transfer contacts one by one via the stock mobile OS and the phone is paired to the car. So, there's no way in hell I'm going to sit there and transfer the 400+ contacts on my phone one by one, so I purchased the bluetooth phonebook app.

From what I can tell, the PB app is connecting to my Mercedes because the status screen shows last connected with today's date, but my contacts are not on the car. I go into the telephone screen on the car and tell it to download my contacts, it sits there waiting for a connection and I've tried toggling all the different settings on the phone, but nada. Anyone have some thoughts on how to get this thing to start transferring contacts? Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

DazedNConfused

Re: New User / New Car

Post by DazedNConfused » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:33 pm

I feel like an idiot... please disregard, my phonebook has now officially downloaded! I guess I was being impatient, but everything is there now and all is good!

Now if I can get those text messages working... :)

Return to “Bluetooth Phonebook App”