Hi as subject description I have Renault Laguna 3 (2011) & LG G4 bluetooth connection problem. Searched internet and I came across your app and this forum so I have some questions for you if you can help . Had Nexus 5 and 90% of time everitying was ok now with new LG G4 I have headaches lol
My car is Renault Laguna 3, 2011 year
1. Nexus 5 (Android v5.0 and later v6.0 with Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP) connection experience:
- Connection stable
- Phonebook access 90% of time
- Call history access 40% of time
2. LG G4 (Android v5.0 and later v6.0 with Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE, apt-X) connection experience:
- Connection BAAAAAAD! often droping, Bluetooth Auto Connect app helped a lot
- Phonebook access NO, Bluetooth Phonebook App helped sometime I can sometime i cant
- Call history access, dont care just want good connection and phonebook app
Now, I am really curious whats problem with G4 so I will ask you some questions on technical level:
- Do you know why is connection so bad with LG G4? Is it some sort of uncompability between car bluetooth version and Phone 4.1 version?
Or it's LG implementation of Android on phone? Should Cyanogenmod help if I change android version? Or it's Renault fault?
- Why I can not access my phonebook or call history?