Audio com car kit

Discussions about PBAP and IrMC/SYNCH profile app
Gajol

Audio com car kit

Post by Gajol » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Hi,

I have a samsung xcover2 gt7710 and a car kit from funkwerke dabendorf called audio com.

Your rsap software works fine. Thx a lot.

But i can,t import the contacts.

I tryed something and this are the results:

I sync my contacts with google. At the phone there all contacts at google, none at the phone and i transferred some at the sim card. In the audio com i can choose at the import dialog between phonebook and sim card. At the first try i have no contacts at the sim and the import dialog finished without any response, then I transfered some contacts to the sim card. The import process at the car kit show then a difference. It seems that some contacts will imported ( from the sim - the dialog show some % and needs longer) but after this there still no contacts there.

The phonebook app shows me that the irmc profile is active and connected to the audio com.

I tryed also different sim cards, but this isn.t the problem.

Do you have any idea?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Audio com car kit

Post by admin » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:31 am

If you already have my rSAP app running you most probably have "root" on your phone. Please try to create a HCI log of thee phonebook transfer with my logger app and mail it to me. I recently learned that TomTom nav devices obviously expect something different from the IrMC service. Maybe your kit also cannot handle the data from my service?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Audio com car kit

Post by admin » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:45 pm

It looks like the Audio Com expects "Level 4" of the IrMC profile, I implemented only the very basic stuff which the VWs and Nokias need. Since the Audio Com is the only known device to use the extended features, I don't think I will add this to my app.

Return to “Bluetooth Phonebook App”