MY2013 Audi Connect High and HTC One X

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the HTC One X
andymcg99

MY2013 Audi Connect High and HTC One X

Post by andymcg99 » Mon May 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Hi,

just picked up a 2013 Audi RS4 with High Telephone Prep, rooted my T-Mobile HTC One X with Venom kit and installed rSap Installation and App from Google Play (using the One X file initially, then generic and then the third option just in case, rebooting phone each time in between installs). I now see (and select) the "Car Phone" option when connecting, phone seems to initialise for a few seconds, but then lose all signal from both phone display and car display, unable to make or receive a call and on checking the data counter in the MMI display, it shows no data has been either sent or received despite trying to use the Google Maps in Navigation to force some data request.

Tried selecting "Optimise for telephony " which seems to lock into 2G, but still no data getting pulled although the signal at least doesn't drop while in this mode.

Is there anything else I should try?

Thanks for any guidance

Andy

admin
Site Admin

Re: MY2013 Audi Connect High and HTC One X

Post by admin » Tue May 28, 2013 7:22 am

The recent Audis have problems (not only) with "GSM only" SIM card mode, see also http://www.android-rsap.com/compatibility.html. I already tried to fix it, but did not succeed. Sorry.

Return to “HTC One X”