It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:53 pm

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

HTC Sensation CM10 BT-termination

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the HTC Sensation

HTC Sensation CM10 BT-termination

Post by flyingjack » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 pm

I am using your RSAP-tools since quite a time and I am happy that you are supporting rooted HTC-devices. A couple of days ago I moved from Revolution 6.8 to 7.1 without any problen,. To get rid of the HTC-Sense I now installed CM 9.1 and still everything is working fine. For whatever reason I would like to have the Jelly Bean running (CM10)....As expected I got all mentioned issues (incomplete contacts etc...) which have been solved with your BT-apk, Phonebook-app etc. Unfortunattely after setting up everything (coming from a factors reset and not restoring anything) I recognized a new issue and did not find anything related to this in the www....after a while (sometimes after minutes sometimes after several hours) the BT-connections is terminated -not connected to the VW premium phone anymore- and it is not possible to reconnect without rebooting the Sensation. Any idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks and regards

Christoph

Re: HTC Sensation CM10 BT-termination

Post by admin » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:06 pm

The only reasons I know for a disconnect after several minutes are power save modes that seem to trip up the Bluetooth connection. This sometimes happens with pre-2010 VW Premiums. Did you change the default power mode settings of your Sensation?

Return to HTC Sensation