It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:52 am

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

rSAP connection no longer working since update 3.0

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini

rSAP connection no longer working since update 3.0

Post by tpiceman » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:31 pm

Dear rSAP App team.

I was so happy when I have found your app months ago as it was finally enabling my Samsung S3 mini to connect to the VW Premium FSE / UHV. Now, after the update to v3.0 its no longer working.

The S3 connects to the VW but looses the connection 1 minute later. It tries to reconnect, which is successful and looses the connection again aso. In addition I have no longer access to the phonebook. It always says "Trying to synchronize phonebook... 0 entries". Sometimes the Galaxy asks me to agree to this, sometimes not. When it asks and I say "agree", the connection is lost again and the re-initiation process starts from beginning.

Is there anything I can do to mak the rSAP app connecting my S3 mini again? Or is it possible to downgrade to v2.x, as it was running with this version?

Thanks and regards

Thomas

Re: rSAP connection no longer working since update 3.0

Post by admin » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Please "update" the app to version 2.5.6 with Play Store.

Post by tpiceman » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi. I have done this update. Now its connecting again to the car and connections is stable. Nonetheless its still not possible to access the phonebook. Whenever I try it it starts with "Synchronizing phone book entries...0" and after some seconds the whole connection breaks down and the car start to reinitialize the connection. ( I have accepted the contact access request by the car on my S3 mini, so this seems not to be the issue)

I was already thinking that its maybe the car, that is no longer working, but it isnt. (tested with Nokia 5800 and all works perfect)

Hope there will be a solution soon.

Post by admin » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:23 pm

I'll answer over there in German... viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1703

Return to Samsung Galaxy S III Mini I8190