HTC Desire X

admin
Site Admin

Re: HTC Desire X

Post by admin » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:53 pm

Your SIM card does not answer any request. It seems chances are high that it does not work on every Desire X :?

jfriedrich

Post by jfriedrich » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:34 am

Hallo

I installed the rSAP-App on my Desire X and the connection to my VW-Premium FSE works, but the FSE don't ask for the PIN and shows "kein Netzwerk" - means not connection to the gsm-network. :evil:

Has anyone an idea whats going wrong :?:

Jo

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Yes, the "generic" HTC solution simply "reuses" the PIN you already entered... Consider this as a feature, not a bug ;)

Do you have the latest VW Premium (with Handsfree support and UMTS modem)? Connection is stable, only receiption is missing? Then you have to set the phone mode to "GSM" instead of "Auto". This is done with the steering wheel buttons in the instrument cluster display somewhere in the phone settings.

If this doesn't help, please mail me a "main" log.

jfriedrich

Post by jfriedrich » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Hallo admin

the set to gsm was the solution for the problem :mrgreen: and now I read it here.
But now the Desire and FSE opperates in parallel. Is there also a solution for that :?:
By the way the phonebooksync doesn't work anymore since the Desire was rooted.
Is there the Phonebook-App needed :?:

Thanks for your help.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:50 am

The Desire still shows receiption? That's not good... Did you try if you can make a call with the Desire while connected to the car?

I don't think rooting can mess up the phonebook, I guess it is coincidence. Maybe you still had the phonebook in the car from an earlier Handsfree connection and now the car tried PBAP for the first time? If you have an older Premium phone (ca. <2009) you will need my phonebook app, because this version only supports IrMC. If you have a later version it is strange that you don't get any entry at all. Usually single entries cause problems with picture data, mail address,... Maybe my phonebook app can help, but it's not 100% sure.

jfriedrich

Post by jfriedrich » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Yes it shows receiption and yes I can make a call with the Desire X.
I restart the Desire and reset the FSE, then I reconnect it and: It Works :mrgreen:
Thanks a lot. Great job.

Sense

Post by Sense » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:04 pm

jfriedrich wrote:Yes it shows receiption and yes I can make a call with the Desire X.
I restart the Desire and reset the FSE, then I reconnect it and: It Works :mrgreen:
Thanks a lot. Great job.
I didn't understand all the bafflegab but does that mean that rSAP works on your Desire X?

Return to “HTC Desire X”