Marshmallow

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the LG Nexus 4
rmeyerz

Marshmallow

Post by rmeyerz » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:34 am

I'm using nightly versions of cyanogenmod 13, which based on Android Marchmallow. My mobile is a Nexus 4.

After getting an new version of rSAP Installation App for my mobile direkt from the developer everything works perfect. But only till to the nightly version dated to 09.01.2016. With Version 10.01.2016 the cyanogenmod team activate the android sap profile.

Now i'm having problems: It seems that Marshmallow (cyanogenmod 13) using own sap files. Uninstalling rsap doesn't help. The phone tries to connect in sap-mode and asks to disconnect active Bluetooth connection (which is correct, if you want to use premium mode of the car) but with no effect. The car tries for about 1 or 2 minutes and then i get an normal Bluetooth connection without premium mode.

Re-Installing rsap also doesn't help, the mobile doesn't connect to the car in premium mode.

So, actually not working in premium mode unsing cyanogenmod Version 13 newer than 09.01.2016.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Marshmallow

Post by admin » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:24 pm

I'll try to fix it in the next days.

rmeyerz

Post by rmeyerz » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:54 pm

There's a new version of Bluetooth SIM Access Install in Play Store (2.5.5). This Version solves the Problem.
I tried to connect to premium mode after updating system files and at the first time I only got normal Bluetooth mode. Then I tried another time with success. So now everything works perfect.

Thank you!

rmeyerz

Post by rmeyerz » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:23 pm

After a few updates (nightly versions of cyanogenmod normally appears once a day) everything works like a charm.

Update 01.02.2016: There's a new version of rsap installations app (2.5.6). Now it seems that you don't need to connect twice after each nightly update. So the description below these lines is no more actual:

Old---Old---Old and not actual any more:
Good to know is that you always have to connect your mobile 2 times after each update. The first connection only brings normal Bluetooth connection and the second connection brings back premium mode. In my case I've to deactivate Bluetooth media player connection, which is in active mode after each normal connection, in my car cause I really want to disconnect my whole mobile.

Return to “LG/Google Nexus 4”