It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:06 pm

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

HTC ONE MINI (M4)

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the HTC One (m7)

Re: HTC ONE MINI (M4)

Post by b0ris » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Hi there,

I sent you a pm with a log file from today.
The Problem with the phonebook and the mixed digits is fixed now. I deleted the profile of my phone in the car and created it again. Now all phonebook entries are displayed correct.
Many thanks for your great work with this rSAP workaround. Its worth the money ;)

greetings

Boris

Post by admin » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:51 am

Thanks a lot!

It seems that the HTC One Mini has problems with the GSM mode, see also http://www.android-rsap.com/compatibility.html. While other HTC phones only support the GSM mode, the One Mini does only support the non-GSM mode! This makes it incompatible with many car phones, like Porsche PCM, Mercedes SAP module, Audi SAP module and Opel. It may also happen that other car phones, like VW Premium, choose to switch to GSM mode for whatever reason, so they may also fail!

Be sure to test your exact configuration before buying the app. There is a high risk that it doesn't work!

Post by bauerpilot » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:51 pm

Hi,
I'm just on the way to buy a HTC One mini. According this threat its is compatible to rsap. Is that correct and what are the limitations?

Greetings Marc

Post by admin » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:23 am

The problem seems to be that it only works with VW Premium, Nokia 616 and maybe Mercedes SAP V4. So rSAP is not working as smooth as on the big HTC One, the Nexus 5 or the Samsung phones.

Post by bauerpilot » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:23 am

Thanks for the information, I guess I'll go with a Samsung.

Previous

Return to HTC One