Mi A2 Lite

Discussions about running the rSAP app on Xiaomi phones
sichy10

Mi A2 Lite

Post by sichy10 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:40 pm

Hi,

i just bought new car Passat B6 with bluetooth modul 3C0-035-730 and trying to connect my phone Mi A2 Lite. When I try to connect I get message to insert pin (usually something like 1111222233334444), so I type it in my phone and then I get message to allow access to my contacts. I press Yes and then car give me message that phone wasn't connected, but in phone is car bluethooth paired. :oops:

I tried Bluetooth Phonebook App, but same issue. I tried install rSAP app, but connection to socket and sim was failed. Also tried different rom (RessurectionRemix), but still can't connect to car. :roll:

Anyone with any solution? Thanks in advance :)

admin
Site Admin

Re: Mi A2 Lite

Post by admin » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:54 pm

The part number suggests that you have a "VW Premium" phone option in your car. This needs rSAP to be supported by your phone. I guess without my rSAP app the car doesn't even find your phone?

Sadly recent phones with Qualcomm chipset no longer work with my app. I fear there is nothing you can do.

sichy10

Re: Mi A2 Lite

Post by sichy10 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:07 pm

My car can find my phone and generate code for pairing, but when I have to allow access (in my phone) to my SIM the pairing fail. I tought when I have phone without rSap I get message "Noncompatible phone" (or something like this), but I didn't get it.

I didn't find it on web but i guess that A2 Lite has rSap ON in stock rom without rooting.

So, any suggestion?

Return to “Xiaomi”