Mi A2 Lite

Discussions about running the rSAP app on Xiaomi phones
sichy10

Mi A2 Lite

Post by sichy10 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:40 pm

Hi,

i just bought new car Passat B6 with bluetooth modul 3C0-035-730 and trying to connect my phone Mi A2 Lite. When I try to connect I get message to insert pin (usually something like 1111222233334444), so I type it in my phone and then I get message to allow access to my contacts. I press Yes and then car give me message that phone wasn't connected, but in phone is car bluethooth paired. :oops:

I tried Bluetooth Phonebook App, but same issue. I tried install rSAP app, but connection to socket and sim was failed. Also tried different rom (RessurectionRemix), but still can't connect to car. :roll:

Anyone with any solution? Thanks in advance :)

admin
Site Admin

Re: Mi A2 Lite

Post by admin » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:54 pm

The part number suggests that you have a "VW Premium" phone option in your car. This needs rSAP to be supported by your phone. I guess without my rSAP app the car doesn't even find your phone?

Sadly recent phones with Qualcomm chipset no longer work with my app. I fear there is nothing you can do.

sichy10

Post by sichy10 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:07 pm

My car can find my phone and generate code for pairing, but when I have to allow access (in my phone) to my SIM the pairing fail. I tought when I have phone without rSap I get message "Noncompatible phone" (or something like this), but I didn't get it.

I didn't find it on web but i guess that A2 Lite has rSap ON in stock rom without rooting.

So, any suggestion?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:32 pm

As soon as you install my rSAP app the phone will respond that it supports the "SIM Access Profile". Your car will find the phone, the actual access to the SIM card fails, which most probably causes the connection abort.

If the car finds the phone without my rSAP app, then it suggests that your phone indeed supports rSAP out of the box. Sometimes it is an issue with the SIM card which is not compatible for whatever reason. If your phone has two SIM slots, try to put the SIM card in the other slot. If than doesn't help I'm at my wit's end.

Return to “Xiaomi”