[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
rSAP for Android Forum • View topic - Xiaomi MI2 / MIUI
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:46 am

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

Xiaomi MI2 / MIUI

Discussions about running the rSAP app on Xiaomi phones

Re: Xiaomi MI2 / MIUI

Post by Physikuss » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Hi, so far my Mi2s with MIUI V5 is running like a charm with the rsap apps. Currently, there is a MIUI V6 beta available with Android 4.4.4. Is there any chance, that rsap is still working with this ROM? In the forum I read about several phones, which got a new base band software blocking the rsap connection. Is there any possibility to check the ROM in advance for the base band version or at least if the base band software is changed by the installer?

Bests, Physikuss.

Post by admin » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:25 pm

I tried to flash it, but didn't succeed. Now my MI2 is dead :oops:

Can you give me a hint how to flash the v6 ROM? They are talking about installing it with fastboot, but it looks like a perfect recovery update zip.

Post by Physikuss » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:08 pm

I haven't done it myself up to now. I think you have to flash the "aries_beta_images_4.9.19_4.4_cn"-image with Miflash
()
or Fastboot (i guess, in principle it should be the same). The link of the image is on the ROM-Download page on Decuro
This is basically the first published V6 beta ROM which increases the system partition while it is flashed via Miflash. All follow ups are just updates based on this. Then you should be able to start your phone and install the latest ROM with the updater app or via recovery. I guess the problem in your case was the insufficient size of the system partition if you just tried to flash the latest ROM from recovery.

I will try it in the course of the next days, but at the moment I still need my phone and my rsap-connection running *g*. Hope you can still enter the fastboot mode.

Post by Physikuss » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:28 pm

Hi, I would like to come back my question, if there is any possibility to find out what radio software is included in the ROM before I flash it? I just want to avoid flashing the V6 ROM and back to V5 if the rsap connection fails.

Post by admin » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Can't get anything running with this MIUI version. Play Store crashes, can't install zip files, don't know how to get su rights, ...
I'm starting to dislike MIUI :cry:

Post by Physikuss » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:11 pm

But it sounds like you got the ROM flashed already. In the meantime I was successful to flash the fastboot image with Miflash and the decuro rom (as a update.zip) via recovery.

The good news is, that your app and rsap works flawless with the current decuro MIUI V6 4.12.19 based on android 4.4.4. So it connects with my RNS510 and Premium UHV. Occasionally, I had to try to connect for a second time because the first attempt failed so I'll keep track of this. Maybe it helps if I upload a log from this scenario. But in general it works nicely.

Post by Physikuss » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi,
as mentioned in my recent post I have to connect twice to get rsap running. From time to time it is not connecting at all and I have to cancel the rsap app and restart it. I recorded a main log (attached). HCl log is too big as an attachment. Furthermore, when I check the SIM Access in the setting, everything is ok but SELECT EF.ICC(USIM) says USIM Class is not supported. I hope you can fix this issue.
Attachments
20150110_104815.305_main.zip
(47.79 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

Previous

Return to Xiaomi