It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:15 am

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

Xiaomi MI2 / MIUI

Discussions about running the rSAP app on Xiaomi phones

Re: Xiaomi MI2 / MIUI

Post by seal12345 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:06 am

admin wrote:I have Google Play Store on my MI2s and I can download the app.

As far as I remember the Play Store app is available in the app store which is preinstalled on the phone. Search the internet for how to install Play Store on your MI2.

The item cannot be in your country area to buy or download

I'm Chinese area

Post by seal12345 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:14 am

admin wrote:The next version of the app will have the MI2 "natively" supported. I'll send you a preversion this evening ;)

The trial version can use, paid version cannot download. That country is not supported. I'm Chinese District

Post by admin » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:41 am

Sorry, the app is only available in Google Play Store. Do you have any advice which store is available in China?

Post by seal12345 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:29 am

admin wrote:Sorry, the app is only available in Google Play Store. Do you have any advice which store is available in China?

I China, Google play store China area can not download this application

Post by unick » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:58 am

admin, Hello again. We talked by email few times. I've got a problem with my mi2s that i dont need rsap coonection to my vw 5n0.. D bt module. There is Miui russia version 4.4.4. in my phone. So few tests of your apps.
1.First of all if i don't use any apps i've got rsap normally.
2. rsap installer (as you advised my last time) helps me with disable built-in rsap only ones. my phone connects to vw bt by handsfree protocol for a week perfectly, but after i restarted phone it doesnt happen any more(( i dont know why(
3. and the worst thing is that after rsap connection my phone doesn't connect to network neither with flight mode on/off, nor with your reconnectplugin. only restart helps(( but it would not be a problem for me when i solve a problem with rsap.

So. i also tried your XiaomiPlugin-1.0.apk, there is perfect rsap. fast and strong))

update. i just tried XiaomiPlugin-1.0.apk + rsap (demo) app. app itself i think works not correct. it shows system libruary not found. but in such bundle rsap is dead now in sequence connections. and the good thing is, it is the same after phone restarting.

Or. is it some how possible to leave enternet connection at phone during rsap connection to bt module. i found out dun modem plugin with as i understood such desription, am i write?

Post by admin » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:40 am

I would still recommend to only run the installer app and install the system files to switch off the internal rSAP. What happened after this week? The phone did not connect at all or it connected with rSAP? I'm quite sure there was a different problem.

If you only install the trial version without installing the system files you may have randomly either the built-in rSAP or my app. Both try to gain access to the same port, I don't know who will win. If my app wins the rSAP connection will quickly abort without the system files, so you'll get a Handsfree connection.

The plugin isn't used by the trial version at all, so it will not make a difference.

I don’t know any other way to disable rSAP on Xiaomi (or Samsung) phones. There is sadly no switch like there is in the Chinese MediaTek phones, so you can only disable it the "hard way" by deleting/renaming necessary files, which my installer app does.

Post by unick » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:16 am

Admin. As i wrote i installed files with only installer app. it has worked fine (phone without rsap) for the period before i restarted phone. after restart, your installer didn't help me to avoid rsap connection in any ways (phone connected to bt by rsap every time). and i dont know why.

do you know which system files respond for rsap? and will it helps me if i delete them, without harming other functions?

admin wrote:The plugin isn't used by the trial version at all, so it will not make a difference.

but without that plugin your app doesn't affect the rsap connection on my phone.

Post by admin » Thu May 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Sorry, I mixed up the Samsung built-in rSAP with the Xiaomi one :oops:
Yes, the installer app does not disable the built-in rSAP. The easiest solution for your problem is to rename or remove the file /system/bin/sapd.

Post by unick » Sat May 03, 2014 8:51 am

Admin, thank you!

Post by Muzelman » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:15 am

Hi,

what is the actual way to activate rsap in the Mi2?
Is the additional apk-File still necessary (with the new Version of rsap-app)?

Tried the Trial-Version, but my Mi2 wasn't recognized?!?

PreviousNext

Return to Xiaomi