It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:53 am

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

VW Premiun can't find Nexus 5

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the LG Nexus 5

VW Premiun can't find Nexus 5

Post by jly618 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:03 am

It seems Bluetooth SIM Access Insall doesn't support rooted Nexue 5 (4.4.2) with my VW UHV Prem (Passat 6), even the carkit couldn't find a compatible phone. However, the trail version of Bluetooh SIM Access does support while it will automatically disconnect 10 minutues late. Is there any solution?

Tks!

Re: VW Premiun can't find Nexus 5

Post by admin » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:54 pm

Please check http://www.android-rsap.com/installation.html. You need to install the rSAP system files with the installer app once and then run the rSAP app, trial or full version. The trial version aborts after 10 minutes, the full version runs forever.

Post by jly618 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:53 am

If my understanding is right, the Installer app is a system file, you should run it first, then use rSAP app trail or full version to connect carkit.

I've done it and rSAP app trail version did work. However I cannot buy a full version in Google Play as I'm in China. Is there any other way to buy a full version? Thanks

Post by admin » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:12 pm

Sorry, the app is only available in Google Play Store. I don't know why Google doesn't offer app purchases in China. Maybe you can fake a different country on your phone by using a VPN server? But of course this is unnecessarily complicated...

Return to LG/Google Nexus 5