It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:45 am

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

LG G2

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the LG G2/G3

Re: LG G2

Post by admin » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:54 pm

rSAP doesn't work with the stock firmware?

Post by buchi86 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:25 pm

Unfortunately not. I tried Flasch FW with the factory settings in several versions and nothing helps. KitKat and Jelly Bean only work for calls to be made and after the installation pluggin transfer the phone book but can not be viewed SMS messages from a Smartphone service but only from SIM card. In any case, Lollipop does not work either STOCK or application. Application rSAP install in all 3 variants available succeeds but there is a problem with the ,,connection to the port" and ,,connection with the SIM card."

Post by admin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Maybe you have wrong expectations? rSAP does not read SMS from the phone, only from the SIM card! That's why it's called "SIM Access".

Still strange that it doesn't work at all with Lolliop. Are you sure you have the correct firmware for your phone? Maybe it's a custom ROM and the ROM maker removed some important files?

Post by buchi86 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:41 pm

I have a phone nokia N8 and is able to view everything from the phone to the radio in the car. It does not matter whether it is stored on the card or on the device.

First Lollipop FW where I checked it original soft downloaded the update manager on the phone. Next soft I download from the website but are original FW.

I tried to Cyaogenmod and was surprised but did not work.

Post by admin » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:50 pm

What car do you have?

Does the installer app show 3 green checkmarks? Re-reading your previous post it seems that the last check fails?

Post by buchi86 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:36 pm

Car - VW Phaeton 2009 RNS810 radio. But this is not a problem with the car, but running the application on the phone.

During installation Compalibity is ok. In the second step after installing the system files there is a problem. Instaled is green but the second and third checkmarks is red.

At last topic can be closed. The KitKat much longer runs on batteries so do not even think back to Lollipop.

Thank you for your interest in the subject. Regards

Previous

Return to LG G2/G3