It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:06 am

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

LG G2 and rsap

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the LG G2/G3

LG G2 and rsap

Post by sea68 » Thu May 22, 2014 11:37 am

I have a problem with the Bluetooth connection between my new LG G2 and the hands-free system in my car ( Volkswagen - radio RCD510 ) .
In practice, it connects and disconnects constantly. I was also able to load the phonebook and make a call sometimes but then after a few seconds disconnects and on the cell I have the notification "application bluetooth is stuck in an unusual way"
Obviously I have tried every possible solution that goes from the phone reset to reset the parameters several times is that the phone in the car without getting anything .
 Someone on the web thinks that the cause is : start with the bluetooth system is activated by a "process" ( Sharing Bluetooth) with 4 bathrooms inside , forcibly stopping the service " BluetoothPbapService " everything back to normal and I can fully utilize the hands-free system , but I do not know where and how to do this .
I bought several years ago your rSAP app on my htc dhd , and tried to install it after the root on LG G2 , but it does not work.
Do you have any advice on how to solve part to change the radio RCD510 ? Thank you very much

Re: LG G2 and rsap

Post by sea68 » Thu May 22, 2014 11:42 am

I forgot ... sw kit kat 80220d

Post by admin » Thu May 22, 2014 3:49 pm

Maybe it is the "usual" phonebook problem? If stopping BluetoothPbapService helps, it most probably is. You may try if my phonebook app (trial version available) fixes this.

It's strange that my rSAP app doesn't work on the G2. But the G2 should support rSAP without my app.

Post by sea68 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:23 am

Nothing to do, same problem with phonebook, initializes, it connects, but when switching the network to the vehicle will lock the LG bt. It also blocks the network of the LG and I have to reboot the device.
LG G2 support rsap, in fact it connects to the vehicle and one of the many tests I've done have also able to make a phone call, but there will be some problems with some of the file bt when upgrading to KK that breaks the connection after a few seconds, someone in the forum thinks it's a file to rename. bak, but I do not know which one.

Any other ideas?
tks

Post by admin » Fri May 23, 2014 4:35 pm

Sorry, no. In which forum did you read about the renaming of the file? Here?

I took a look at the G2 system folder and it looks like a standard Qualcomm firmware, but it seems to be different. I guess without a phone I will not find out why my app does not work, and the G2 is still quite expensive...

Post by sea68 » Fri May 23, 2014 5:10 pm

do you think replacing bt folder of 4.4.2 with bt folder of 4.2.2 could be solved?

Post by admin » Fri May 23, 2014 5:49 pm

I don't think you can mix parts of 4.2 and 4.4. You may try, but then be sure you have a working Nandroid/recovery backup of your system, because you may soft brick your phone! I don't know if it's possible to even hard brick your phone...

Re-reading your first post: if you want to try to stop BluetoothPbapService, you can do it in Android app settings. When you swipe the apps list to the left, you get a list of active apps, it should contain something like "Bluetooth Share". If you select this you see the running services.

Post by sea68 » Tue May 27, 2014 11:52 am

I do not understand why your app "rSAP installer" creates a block of the network and I am forced to uninstall it. In addition, the app "rSAP" gives me error "file system library not found, this phone is compatible?" . But I do not know if rSAP me error because it failed installation, or because there is no compatibility. I have not tried the nstallation from recovery because I have only the root and I do not know if it needs custum recovery. What can I try?
Annulla modifich

Post by admin » Tue May 27, 2014 4:40 pm

It looks like it is simply an incompatibility between the G2 and my app. The file installed by the installer app assumes the phone is internally working like most other Android phones, and the G2 seems to be different. This most probably causes an important service (RIL demon) on the phone to crash constantly, that's why you don't have network. I don't think you did something wrong when installing my app.

Post by sea68 » Wed May 28, 2014 10:48 pm

tks dev

Next

Return to LG G2/G3