Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F

amolin32

Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F

Post by amolin32 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:39 am

Hi.
With this samsung, android version 4.4.4, i can syncronize with audi a4 mmi 2g bluetooth (2008), but phoneboock not transfer.

Car see the phone after making it "bluetooth visible", i can pair car and phone, phone ask me for sim access and select "yes"

Can i solve this problem? I'm not root!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F

Post by admin » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:51 pm

Test if my "Bluetooth Phonebook" app (trial version) helps.

amolin32

Post by amolin32 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:44 pm

admin wrote:Test if my "Bluetooth Phonebook" app (trial version) helps.
Its not funtionally for me. I can see ready but not connected.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Either your Audi doesn't support PBAP, or my app doesn't work properly, it's hard to tell from a distance. There is nothing more I can do for you, sorry.

forty-two

Post by forty-two » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:25 pm

I have this model of phone.

it worked (from stock version) just fine in my Skoda Superb via rSAP fine for nearly a year. Then the phone installed v6.0.1 Marshmallow on me, and now it randomly disconnects from car when I'm in a call. Sometimes it lets me make an hour call before it disconnects, other times it drops the connection (phone to car) after as little as a minute into the call.

When it does this, the phone sometimes reboots itself.

Sometimes the phone locks up and needs to be power cycled.

Sometimes all I need to do is unlock the phone, and the car will find it and connect to it, other times the phone still thinks it is connected to the car.

In almost every case, unless I do something on the phone, the car fails to find it, and says "connection not possible".

The network sent me a replacement handset which was also running the same 6.0.1 and it is exactly the same.

Funny thing is, the phone will stay connected for hours, lets me browse the web via the car's wifi, play music via HDAP etc. without a problem. It only seems to lose connection (phone to car) when I am actually in a call.

I've tried installing the app, but it complains that the phone is not rooted, and i don't know how to do this.

Help!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:50 am

You may first try the phone book app (free trial available). Often the whole Bluetooth connection connection aborts because of phone book transfer.

If this doesn't help, my app may help. I'd guess the updated firmware also uses the "new" Samsung rSAP interface, which is not yet supported by my app. This may take a week or two.

Return to “Other Samsung Phones”