Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G310H VW Golf 6 5N0 0350730 B

Vladi

Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G310H VW Golf 6 5N0 0350730 B

Post by Vladi » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:23 pm

I found this handy in compatibility list of VW FSE Premium and bought it to use in my Golf 6 few days ago. Samsung specifications from official samsung site claim SAP, A2DP, PBAP support-
( http://www.samsung.com/de/consumer/mobi ... 310HZWNDBT )
VW detects it (w/o apps on the handy) and shows BT authorization code. I type code on handy and it establishes connection to VW phone after warning about access to sim. In a few seconds handy notifies that no sim card and requires restart. VW : connection failed. I already tried sim cards from o2, Alice and Vodafone.
Have I a chance with your apps or better to abstain from rooting and to send back to web-shop this handy?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G310H VW Golf 6 5N0 0350730

Post by admin » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:40 am

You may create a HCI log (see http://www.android-rsap.com/41-support/ ... i-log.html) and mail it to admin at ... so I can check if it is a fixable SIM card issue or a general problem.

Vladi

Post by Vladi » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:06 pm

Hallo Admin!
Thanks a lot. I already sent 2 HCI logs.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:52 am

It looks like your SIM card causes the problem. It returns an error code for a request, then the Premium phone tries to reset the SIM card (not the phone) which also doesn't work properly. Finally the Premium phone gives up.

I don't think my app will fix this, you may try to get a different SIM card. If your SIM card is older chances are high that you get a different one when you order a new card. If not, it may be difficult to explain to your provider what you need.

Vladi

Re: Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G310HN VW Golf 6 5N0 0350730

Post by Vladi » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:09 pm

Thanks, Admin!

I rtied old Alice SIM Card and relatively new one O2 Blue Basic (Dec 2013) from O2. I tried also fresh Vodafone CallYa (log files are sent) but results are the same. May be, You give a hint which provider in Germany supports rSAP on SIM Cards?
What about prepaid SIM cards in Germany?

Thank You in advance,
Vladi

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:32 am

It is very unlikely that two different SIM cards have the same problem, it's very rare that a card causes problems at all. I use my phones only with pre-paid cards from different providers, this should work the same as with other cards. So it looks like the SIM access software is the cause. I don't think my app can fix it, but if you plan to root your phone anyway, you may try.

Vladi

Re: Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G310HN VW Golf 6 5N0 0350730

Post by Vladi » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:27 am

Hallo Admin,

Nevertheless it is so. More precisely: some of the preloaded from providers entries in the Phone Book were incompatible with FSE Premium. VW can not read them and requests SIM reload. It was found out with advice from VW service. As soon as the PB was completely erased VW Phone successfully connected to my SM-G310HN handy. Now it works but usability is not tested yet.

Thank you for the helping hand,
Vladi

Vladi

Post by Vladi » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Hallo again,

My handy was working for one week and I made successful calls. I have seen also my contacts imported to VW Premium Phone. However, even this week it required to reestablish BT connection with device search every time. After a week it returned in the similar state as previously - communicates with handy, establishes RSAP mode on it, than hangs for a while and enforces handy to loose SIM Card and to be restarted.

I rooted my handy after several attempts and downgrade to earlier firmware and tried to use Your app. Unfortunately, appeared to be, that SM-G310HN is not supported by any Custom Recovery (CWM, TWRP, PhilZ Touch Recovery ). Rsap Install app requires manual install, and download zip archive to my handy. To peek it up a custom recovery is necessary but not available for this handy model.

Is it possible to go ahead somehow?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:15 pm

This is all quite strange. Maybe it helps to completely remove all users from the Premium phone and start all over again? I remember there once was a "factory reset" option somewhere in the Premium's menu, but maybe I mixed it up with another device.

Can't you use the installation without recovery?

Vladi

Post by Vladi » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Hallo Admin,

thanks a lot for the response. I already made factory reset in VW Golf MFI from menu . It does not erase users in FSE "Premium". It seems that FSE has nothing to do with such reset. I have no idea how to apply reset to my FSE "Premium".

Meanwhile I bought Symbian phone Nokia and it works perfectly with my FSE. Additionally, this handy is more compact and fits nicely to the box for glasses of my Golf.

Nevertheless, I would like to try to make useful also my SM-G310HN.
My efforts:
I connected with Nokia handy to VW Phone and erased all users except current (Nokia) in the FSE. However, it does not help to connect it with Samsung. All problems repeats. My guess is that VW Phone saved IMEI of Samsung and somehow locked it.

You app:
Samsung does not allow to pick up zip files of your "Install" app using stock recovery, and consequently, to install it. May be it is possible with Odin? However, I have a feeling, that it is necessary to install a custom kernel, what does not exist for SM-G310HN. Is it so?

Return to “Other Samsung Phones”