Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G310H VW Golf 6 5N0 0350730 B

admin
Site Admin

Re: Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G310H VW Golf 6 5N0 0350730

Post by admin » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:14 am

If your phone is properly rooted it should be possible to install the system files for my app without a custom recovery. But again: I don't think my app will help. You may wreck your phone if you are not sure what you are doing!

I check your new log and it looks quite good, no obvious problem. So I don't understand why you cannot get a proper rSAP session. The only thing that's left to try is my phonebook app (trial version), though I don't have much hope that it helps.

Did you use the same SIM card in your Nokia?

Vladi

Re: Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G310H VW Golf 6 5N0 0350730

Post by Vladi » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:53 am

Hallo Admin,

I rooted my handy with Kingsroot and checked whether it is rooted with it. It shows "rooted". Kingsroot shows on handy that your "install" app has root permissions. However, the app fails to install necessary system files due to incompatibility with handy and proposes to do it manually using saved on the handy zip file. Now come restrictions of the stock recovery - only custom recovery might pick up zip files. Therefore it was my question - how to write manually your system files from "install" app? Is it possible to flash it with Odin or other similar soft? Is it possible to install your "Phone book" app without or aside your "Install" app?

The main reason of such difficulties I see in the fact that Android OS is hardly controllable and pure standardized, especially, at the low level. Almost every new Phone model and corresponding firmware version invents something what is not sufficiently tested.

My Nokia c5 works without any problems with the same SIM-cards - prepaid blau and xtra.
Best regards.

Return to “Other Samsung Phones”