repost from XDA:
Last two days I tested Version 0.8.1. of the rSAP App.
Phone: HTC Desire HD
ROM: LeeDroid 2.2.2
Car: VW Passat EZ03/2010
BT Kit: VW Premium with RNS510 (rSAP)
I was aware of the problems with the DHD. So far this was the result:
- 1st connect: Pairing failed (DHD discovered, Pin number accepted, then connection failed)
- 2nd connect: Pairing succeeded (Pairing completed, called my mailbox, but phonebook snyc was endless - waited 30min...)
- did a reset, then connected to Premium UHV again and voilá - Phonebook synced (about 5min for round about 200 contacts)
- now I started a test drive and unfortunately the stability of the network connection was very low. After seconds network connection was lost and never got back.
- now I did several resets with the same results.
- installed the new system files
- result is the same:
-- phone and car-kit initiates booth ok but with no network connection (displayed in MFA+ and RNS510)
-- after little time network connection shows up (all signal bars) and drops seconds later again and never comes back
- curious: I can turn off bluetooth in my DHD and connection to car-kit is still alive
- had to to a reset to use rSAP again
I made Logs which I will send to the developer. Unfortunately HCI-Logs don't work with my DHD. They are always 0kb small...
Thank you for your hard work and hopefully the DHD will be fully supported soon!
with best regards,