[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
rSAP for Android Forum • View topic - Desire HD, stable! without phonebook
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:13 pm

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

Desire HD, stable! without phonebook

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the HTC Desire HD

Desire HD, stable! without phonebook

Post by stijnos » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Hello,

Yesterday i found out about this amazing app. I've been looking for a RSAP solution for a long time.
I love to help and contribute to this project.

So far my experience with:
-Desire HD running Android Revolution HD 3.7
-Volkswagen Golf 6 with a RNS510 premium bluetooth kit.

-Searching phone: perfect
-Click to pair: works
-Entering PIN code for bluetooth authorization: error, but:
-On reconnect it seems that the pairing was succesfull anyway.
-Entering SIM Pin in the car: perfect.
-Setting up a connection: works! The Desire HD is connected.

But:
-After +-1 or 2 min the connection is lost.
-A reboot is necessary to get the phone up and running again (as described)
-Changing the car settings to sync only the SIM contacts works (I have 0 SIM contacts)
A stable connection is now made, I can make and receive calls!

I think the Google contacts I have are messing things up. When I give the command to update the phonebook (syncing phonebook entries only, no SIM contacts) it stops at approx 130. I have 183 contacts.
I'm trying to find the logs, but without succes... If there's anything I can do to help.. let me know!

Re: Desire HD, stable! without phonebook

Post by admin » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 am

Hi,

the logs are stored in folder ".rsap" on the SD card.

As far as I could find out the ROM you use is based on the stock HD ROM so the HCI log won't work. The "main" log will not help with the phone book issue.

I'll try to find a solution for these issues but it may take some time and currently I think that it is only possible on AOSP ROMs to replace/fix the phonebook transfer service.

Post by pi202 » Mon May 16, 2011 1:17 pm

Hi,
normal pairing & connect works perfectly, just phonebook transfer doesn't work. (VW Passat 2006 with premium fse)
Access only to the SIM-Card contacts, but with my desire hd Cyanogenmod 7.1 it is not possible to store some contacts at the sim card.
Is there a hint to transfer some contacts to my car?

Post by admin » Mon May 16, 2011 2:41 pm

I read from someone else that there is an app called Contact2Sim that may help you.

Later I will add a feature to the rSAP app to transfer the phone contacts as if they were SIM contacts. But that may take some time.

Post by pi202 » Tue May 17, 2011 11:34 am

Hi,
Contact2Sim doesn't work @myDHD!
Error: Cannot access Sim Card!
Also the hint with the airplane mode doesn't work.
*hmpf*

Post by bouya_k » Wed May 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by eddie_f » Wed May 18, 2011 6:59 pm

The big advantage of rSAP is, that the SIM is lend to the car kit via BT, so the car kit can access the SIM like it was physically placed into the device. Therefore you don't have to download the SIM contacts, the car kit reads them from the SIM card.

So if you have successfully copied the contacts to the SIM, they should show up in the car kit just like that. Something must have gone wrong...

BTW, did you read this one up? http://www.happydroid.com/t
- - - -
Thanks for the DUN plugin, you are the best!

Return to HTC Desire HD