It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:56 am

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

No Sim-Contacts with Cyanogenmod 7.2

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the HTC Desire HD

No Sim-Contacts with Cyanogenmod 7.2

Post by wensa » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:07 pm

Hello everybody,

after a odyssey with my MB-Telefone (MB are to stupid to connect a cable) now it works on my Desire HD with cyanogenmod 7.2. BUT THE SIM-CONTACTS are NOT readable with this rom. :evil: It is not a problem of rSAP. Cyanogenmod can not read /edit the SIM-contacts. The cat bites his tail.

Did someone know a custom-rom for the Desire HD witch works with rSAP and MB SAP V2 and can read the SIM-contacts ?

Re: No Sim-Contacts with Cyanogenmod 7.2

Post by admin » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:37 pm

You have the Mercedes SAP V2 or V3? As far as I know the V2 only reads SIM contacts via rSAP and the V3 uses PBAP, but tries to read the SIM contacts via PBAP which doesn't work with Android. Do you get the phone contacts?

Post by wensa » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:38 am

Sorry for my confused post. My english ist terrible. I have the v2 cradle. The SIM-contacts are readable with rSAP and the cradle with no problem. It works perfect. The SMS-Plugin works also perfect. Thank you for those great pieces of software.The problem is cyanogenmod 7.2 itself. This rom is not be able to read /edit the contacts on the SIM-card and it is a known issue. The cm-developerteam says, HTC have their propriatery protocol and dont lay it open. For writing to my SIM-card i must flash Sabsa-Prime (based on HTC-Stock) back and copy my contacts from my phonebook to the SIM-card. After that, i 'm going back to cyanogenmod to get a working rSAP. rSAP works only with cyanogenmod 7 on my Desire HD. So my question is: Did someone know a rom for the HTC Desire Hd that do both jobs. Reading/writing the contacts to the SIM-card and works with rSAP and the bluetooth v2 cradle.

Thank you for your efforts

Sascha

Post by admin » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:46 pm

An rSAP plugin could help you and other SAP V2 users, but I cannot promise that I'll write it, because I'm already far behind with my SMS and DUN plugin. But if there is a SAP V2 user who has some knowledge of coding Android apps, I could show her/him how.

Return to HTC Desire HD