It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:14 am

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

Moto G5

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the Motorola Moto G

Moto G5

Post by koci » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:04 am

Hi,

so I followed the instructions on how to fix the QMI_ERR_ACCESS_DENIED through QPST until i stumbled upon an issue. When I go to /nv/item_files/modem/qmi/ there is no uim dirrectory, only cat. I attempted to create the file but unfortunately, I received an error message saying that it cannot be created, but when I tried to create a directory that was named anything else, it was okay.

I got the phone to connect to my RNS 510, but it said there was no Sim in the phone :(

Re: Moto G5

Post by admin » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:15 pm

You cannot create the "uim" directory but any other directory? Did you try to enable the factory mode (and reboot) before creating the directory?

Post by chichoslg » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:52 pm

I´m trying with a Lenovo Moto G5 and WV Premium.

If i use Generic Mk.III - QMI_ERR_ACCESS_DENIED
If I use Generic Mk.I - Timeout waiting for STATUS_IND
If I trying to enable SIM Access on my Moto G5 whenever I copy the sap_security_restrictions file to the phone, it corrupts the EFS, loosing the IMEI and having to restore from back-up.

Post by admin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:25 pm

Although the Qualcomm tools seem to be official, usualy nobody uses them, so maybe there are bugs in the EFS access functions. It's always a good idea to create a backup before modifying the EFS. A clean flash of an original firmware image should also be able to restore important EFS data.

Return to Motorola Moto G