It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:28 pm

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

Oneplus One

Discussions about running the rSAP app on OnePlus phones

Re: Oneplus One

Post by admin » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:14 am

Oh, it works! It's only a bit complicated to get it up and running: http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus ... l-t3326011
But you have to do that only once. Then you can use any (rooted) ROM and simply run the installer app and then install the rSAP app.

Post by pas-pas » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:56 am

But, There is any choice to upgrade to the newest version of Android after doing it? Or will I lkeep in KitKat?

Post by admin » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:41 pm

After creating the EFS file you can use any (rooted) ROM.

Post by pas-pas » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:03 pm

admin wrote:After creating the EFS file you can use any (rooted) ROM.

Ah, ok.

The trick is into the EFS file. That's good.

Now that I own a OnePlus 3, I'll try it on my OPO and give it to my father for his Skoda Superb.

Thanks.

Post by ceemjay » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:15 pm

If I understand things correctly the only reason to use QPST is to install the file sap_security_restrictions.

I have done that and installed the rsap.zip file using TWRP but the rSAP Installation App V3.0 fails with two red Xs by Connect to Socket (and therefore Connect to SIM)

It says Rooted: Yes (SuperSU) but I cannot Uninstall System Files (which in 2 Check show as being installed)

Any ideas? Can I provide more info?

Oh, I did try connecting to the Skoda Superb with some degree of success but the OPO just kept rebooting itself sometimes when connecting or trying to male a call.

Post by admin » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:44 pm

Why did you use the zip file (and where did you get it from)? Simply touch the "install" button in the installer app.

Post by ceemjay » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:50 am

Hooray - solved the problems and bought the software!

Seems to be working fine despite one of the tests in rSAP (Trial) failing (I think it's SELECT DF.GSM but I didn't record it as it all worked in the end and it is my son's phone so can't check)

As everything seemed to go wrong on every step of the way I can't be 100% certain what cured it in the end but it wasn't working for me
I think I misled you - I did install using the installer but reinstalled rsap.zip using TWRP as a check.

The major changes I made between in not working and working was to reload TWRP, SuperSU and CM13.

Between us we have two more OPOs to try this out on so if I do it again I will try to record my actions in more detail.

Thanks again for your help.

Post by admin » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:59 pm

I'm glad it finally worked for you :D

Post by pas-pas » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:35 pm

Three weeks ago I started to see if I was able to modify the OPO so that my father could use with their Skoda Superb bluetooth RSAP module. Calkulin KitKat installation was very easy and quick. However, the next updates were very heavy and long. Even in one of them, it amended me the recovery by installing the original one instead TWRP. After several attempts at the end I managed to install all the Cyanogen official OS updates to Marshmallow 6.0.1.

Finally yesterday we got to try if the OPOPO worked in the car. And eureka, it works great! Now he can already stop using his old Nexus 4.

Thank you for your app.

Previous

Return to OnePlus