Discussions about running the rSAP app on the HTC Desire Z
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 pm
Thanks for the reply.
Information about my phone:
- CM10.1 based (Andromadus)
- Android 4.2.2
- Kernel 3.0.68
- Baseband: 12.56a.60.25P_188.8.131.52
- installed native files with installation app 2.2.5
So all the latest i think.
If i can help you with any additional information, please let me know.
- Posts: 4068
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm
You may try different ROMs, perhaps you find one that works. Since I don't know why it does work for some Desire Z, but not for others, this is the only thing I can recommend.
Return to HTC Desire Z
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest