It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 12:10 am

rSAP for Android Forum

Support forum for Android rSAP App

Fix for reconnect problem!

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the HTC Desire Z
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Fix for reconnect problem!

Post by adpware » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:40 pm

admin wrote:Update 4 for system files has just arrived: http://www.android-rsap.com

Reconnect did work on a Desire HD and a Desire Z! Please test it and give feedback here for Desire Z!


Can you help me please about update 4? How I can install it?

Thanks!

AdP

 
Posts: 4067
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Fix for reconnect problem!

Post by admin » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:06 pm

This is such an old thread... The current system files are now installed with the installer app from Google Store. Check http://www.android-rsap.com/installation.html.

 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Re: Fix for reconnect problem!

Post by adpware » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:50 am

admin wrote:This is such an old thread... The current system files are now installed with the installer app from Google Store. Check http://www.android-rsap.com/installation.html.


I have the same problem (reconnect) with current system files. Smartphone HTC Desire Z rooted, VW Bluetooth Premium 2012, full version (no trial) of Android-rSAP, bought from Google Play last week.

In some circumstances, after a few seconds or a maximum of 1-2 minutes the bluetooth connection car-htc stops.
(sorry for my english very poor... :-) )

Can you help me please?

Thanks,

AdP

 
Posts: 4067
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Fix for reconnect problem!

Post by admin » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:18 am

I created a new thread because it is very likely something completely different. Please create a "main" log and mail it to me. If possible note at which time the connection drops.

 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Re: Fix for reconnect problem!

Post by adpware » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:03 am

admin wrote:I created a new thread because it is very likely something completely different. Please create a "main" log and mail it to me. If possible note at which time the connection drops.


Ok, thanks! I will send you main log asap.

AdP

 
Posts: 4067
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Fix for reconnect problem!

Post by admin » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:51 pm

It looks like Bluetooth crashes on your phone:

Code: Select all
Build fingerprint: 'htc_wwe/htc_vision/vision/vision:2.2/FRF91/273326:user/release-keys'
pid: 1578, tid: 1588  >>> /system/bin/btld <<<
thread: btld
signal 11 (SIGSEGV), fault addr 6c616763


You seem to have HTC Android 2.2. Is there a newer version available? If not, think about switching to CyanogenMod.

 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Re: Fix for reconnect problem!

Post by adpware » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:16 pm

admin wrote:It looks like Bluetooth crashes on your phone:

Code: Select all
Build fingerprint: 'htc_wwe/htc_vision/vision/vision:2.2/FRF91/273326:user/release-keys'
pid: 1578, tid: 1588  >>> /system/bin/btld <<<
thread: btld
signal 11 (SIGSEGV), fault addr 6c616763


You seem to have HTC Android 2.2. Is there a newer version available? If not, think about switching to CyanogenMod.



I (hard)reset the phone, re-root it, and now it works properly.

Regards,

:-)

AdP


Return to HTC Desire Z

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests